* Avoid sitting under a beam.
* South-West corner of your room/cubicle/cabin should not be vacant Keep a heavy filing
cabinet or a plant in that corner
* Place your computers, fax machines, telephones, etc. in the South-East corner. The
computer monitors should be placed towards East of South- East.
* Any awards or trophies should be displayed in the South¬East sector.
* Make sure that the chair you sit on is comfortable and is adjusted to the right height. You
will produce much more work from a comfortably aligned chair than you will from an
uncomfortable chair of the wrong height. You will also feel happier and enjoy sitting
behind your desk.
* Avoid clutter in your office. Sort out files and papers on your desk from time to time.
* The size of your desk, as well as the size of your office, indicates your power and status
in the firm. You will progress faster in your career if your desk is larger than usual for
your particular Job.
* For a workspace that faces away from the entrance, adjust the desk or table to increase
your view of the door or opening. If that's not possible, add a mirror to the wall or use a
desk or computer-mounted convex mirror to give you a view of the entrance. A wall
mirror will also open the workspace visually and reflect the motions in the space adding a
sense of energy.
* If your office is in a dim or out of the way location, add lighting to the entrance, perhaps
in the hall outside your door.
* Plants can be used along with mirrors and bright lighting to open up narrow and cramped
spaces. Plants have the advantage of enhancing the environment and bringing in positive
energy. You can add pictures of nature and plants also to enliven a dull working area.